- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Harnessing the Power of Creative Thinking
The course covers a set of main topics that includes but is not limited to:
- Understanding the creative asset that already exists
- Being aware of the Creative Brain and where good ideas come from?
- Creating a creative context that is supportive and appropriate
- Setting up a system to manage creativity as a structured process
- Identifying where creativity is needed or desired
- Generating new ideas and original solutions quickly and easily
- Developing a system that can evaluate and select the best ideas and solutions
- Maintaining creativity and developing a corporate asset
We will help you to design a one-day workshop that fits the specific issues that face your organisation, enabling those that attend not just to learn something new but to leave with a clear and simple action plan which can be addressed very quickly.
Contact Charlotte to find out more