- Financial Help
- Guide to New CIM Marketing Qualifications
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam Results and CIM Commendations
- College Award Winners
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- College Pass Rates 1997 to 2013
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
The Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture has become a highlight of the marketing calendar. Each year the College hosts a dinner and debate in Cambridge for delegates and alumni and invites a leading academic or entrepreneur to speak on future issues for marketers. The aim is to stimulate debate and new ideas. Delegates and alumni have the opportunity to meet and network with other delegates, tutors, senior representatives from the CIM and CIPR, senior business people and eminent marketers.
Over the years this prestigious event has been addressed by some of the most eminent names in Marketing starting in 1997 with Professor Philip Kotler.
We have placed the transcripts of their speeches here for you to read and download