- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Using Metrics to generate profit
This short course provides delegates with the opportunity to see how effective planning and implementation of measurement and reporting can immediately and simply generate increased profit margins. Many organisations use metrics as a passive rather than an active tool and so miss out on the benefits that can be derived from better implementation.
The course covers a set of main topics that includes but is not limited to:
- Setting metrics goals
- Establishing an appropriate context and culture for measurement
- Assessing existing activities and skills
- Identifying an appropriate set of measures
- Ensuring the quality of data sources
- Using benchmark data
- Analysing data effectively
- Developing active responses
- Implementing an iterative metrics process
We will design a one-day workshop that fits the specific issues that face your organisation, enabling those that attend not just to learn something new but to leave with a clear and simple action plan which can be addressed very quickly.
Contact Charlotte to find out more.