- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
CIM Postgraduate Diploma
The Level 7 CIM Postgraduate Diploma has now been updated to create the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme, but you still have until June 2018 to complete the syllabus you are studying. There will be no transition arrangements available onto the new course so it is highly recommended that you complete any remaining modules as soon as possible.
There are 4 modules:
- Analysis and Decision
- Emerging Themes in Marketing
- Marketing Leadership and Planning
- Managing Corporate Reputation
Assessment for each module is by work based assignment with the exception of Analysis and Decision which is by a case study based examination.
Click here for the full range of unique study materials and tutor support.
To complete remaining modules as a new student or to renew your support...
If you have partially completed the CIM Postgraduate Diploma, you have until June 2018 to complete your remaining modules. Whether you were studying with us previously or with another College, you can complete these modules with us and achieve the full qualification. There will be no transition arrangements available onto the new course.