- Financial Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Choose Cambridge Marketing College?
- Latest Exam and Assignment Results
- Frequently Asked Questions
- History of Cambridge Marketing College
- Current and Past Delegates
- Annual Cambridge Marketing Lecture
Meet the tutorsView all →
Making the most from Internal Marketing
This short course provides delegates with the opportunity to create new value from developing better internal relationships through more effective internal marketing. Internal marketing is often overlooked within the remit of marketing but with effective focus it can become the source of benefits in terms of workforce enablement and enhanced branding.
The course covers a set of main topics that includes but is not limited to:
- How to understand and clarify your organisation’s objectives
- What tone of voice does your organisation have and perhaps need?
- How to develop specific communication objectives, both strategic and tactical
- How to create and prioritise internal customer segments
- Insight into how to develop key messages and themes for each group
- Understanding the power and impact of different internal media
- Recognise and defuse barriers to implementation
- Setting appropriate key performance indicators and metrics to judge success
We will help you to design a one-day workshop that fits the specific issues that face your organisation, enabling those that attend not just to learn something new but to leave with a clear and simple action plan which can be addressed very quickly.
Contact Charlotte to find out more